Of course, we are a fully licensed commercial real estate brokerage. At Stone Fort Properties, our strategies and services don’t end when you partner with us. Indeed, they are just beginning. We hit the ground running, offering you:
- Installation of on-site signage
- Posting listing information on approximately 20 web sites, including:
- Tennessee Valley Commercial Listing Service
- Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce
- Bradley County Chamber of Commerce
- Real Estate Business Online
- Southeast Real Estate Business
- Commercial Source (National Realtors site)
- CIMLS: A commercial/investment real estate site
- Many others linked through the above sites
- Emailing local commercial brokers and investors
- Personal phone calls to key brokers, investors and potential end-users
- Customized, targeted mailings
Stone Fort Properties also has a proven record and reputation as a Tenant/Investor Representative and is the market leader in finding properties for our clients to purchase or lease, for their own use or for investment purposes.
Above all, our network of clients and associates is unmatched. We’ve spent decades fostering these relationships, and we put those contacts to work for you.
MANAGEMENT & LEASING SERVICES
Our years in Chattanooga’s commercial real estate market have taught us what’s right — that is, what works best — and what doesn’t. We pride ourselves on our professional, ethical, and efficient property management services. And we have the staff and experience to address all your needs as a landlord, from complete property management to simply getting you a new set of keys.
Our management and leasing services include:
- Client-tenant communications
- Collecting/billing all rents, rent increases; calculating, billing and collecting CAM contributions, real estate taxes, and insurance (paperwork)
- Paying all expenses including mortgage, insurance, etc. and distribution of net cash flow where appropriate
- Creation of a detailed annual budget and monthly financial reports with insightful comparisons and solutions
- Negotiation of all necessary contracts, insurance matters, obtaining bids, etc.
- Oversight of any necessary and typical repairs while staying within budgeted expenses/guidelines
- Assistance in any other typical management responsibilities
Leasing: Our leasing representatives are ready to provide:
- Current data and analysis for annual budgets
- Unmatched market knowledge, including demographics, competitive properties, etc.
- Preparation of your custom marketing plan. This includes all information, both printed and digital, proper signage, and communication to insure the community and markets are aware of your opportunities
DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Opportunities and pitfalls abound in real estate development, and not knowing your way through a maze this complicated can be disastrous. Fortunately, our years of experience and business relationships mean we can guide you like no other firm.
Our network includes local & regional development & planning professionals, and we know which contractors, government agencies, financial institutions and environmental specialists are best suited to your project’s specific needs. Some of the key elements of the development and construction management process we offer include:
- Site search and acquisition
- Assistance with zoning & permitting
- Project organization & scheduling
- Coordination of planning & design
- Contractor selection & contract negotiation
- Review of subcontractor selection
- Project administration & communication with client
- Project punch list and close-out
- Project leasing and move-in coordination